- When checking the offers on the Internet, bear in mind that often only the basic price is quoted. Pay attention to the surcharges for receiving the car from the airport or for additional insurance coverage.
- Check how much the extras cost - the use of a child-seat for expample, or navigation.
- Pay attention to the fuel policy - whether you should return the car with a full petrol tank or not.
- Check for age restrictions.
- Notice what is the sum that is to be charged from your credit card as a guarantee and under what conditions you could cancel the contact.
(!) Bear in mind that when hiring a car on the Internet you do not dispose of a "reflection period" and you do not have the right to cancel the contract out of the conditions provided.