Between June 10th and July 10th 2016 the European Soccer Championship will take place in France. The tickets are only available via the official UEFA Ticket Platform: euro2016.tickets.uefa.com. During the next months suspicious offers for tickets will occur via internet.
Therefore European Consumer Centre Austria summarized the most important tipps regarding a safe online ticket purchase.
1. Order your tickets only at the official ticket platform of the UEFA:euro2016.tickets.uefa.com
2. Print all the information about the order process. Screenshots may also be a good idea.
3. Do not trust exceptional or exclusive offers on the internet
4. If you have paid for the tickets by credit card and these were not delivered, please contact your bank and ask in writing for a refund of the ticket.
5. If you have not received tickets and if recovery of the purchase price did not succeed, you’re only option is the place a complaint at the police.